Netherlands embassy in Athens Greece
Currently in the spotlights
The Economy and Trade department fulfills the liaison role on economic level between the Netherlands and Greece in both the public and private sector.
This section contains general information about the Netherlands from statistics and weather to detailed articles on the country’s government, history, society, customs and studying in the Netherlands.
|Address||Leoforos Vassileos Konstantinou 5-7 106 74 Athens - Greece Greece|
+30 210 7254900
- ´Embassy Lab Future Diplomacy´ at the Netherlands Embassy in Berlin
- Applications for Dutch travel documents (passports and identity cards) in Thessaloniki and Heraklion.
- Response Dutch PM Rutte on first results criminal investigation MH17
- Orange Grove taking a step towards more independence
- The Netherlands assists Greece in enhancing exports
28 Oct 16
16 Nov 16 – 17 Nov 16
16 and 17 November you will be able to apply for a Dutch travel document in Thessaloniki. Please make an appointment via: 210-7254952/3.
29 Nov 16 – 30 Nov 16
29 and 30 November you will be able to apply for a Dutch travel document in Heraklion. Please make an appointment via: 210-7254952/3.