Netherlands embassy in Athens Greece
Currently in the spotlights
The Economy and Trade department fulfills the liaison role on economic level between the Netherlands and Greece in both the public and private sector.
This section contains general information about the Netherlands from statistics and weather to detailed articles on the country’s government, history, society, customs and studying in the Netherlands.
|Address||Leoforos Vassileos Konstantinou 5-7 106 74 Athens - Greece Greece|
+30 210 7254900
September 27, 2016
- As of July 1st it is possible to pay with a debit or credit card at the Consular Section of the Embassy
- Applications for Dutch travel documents (passports and identity cards) in Heraklion, Corfu and Rhodes.
- Second Agricultural Business Summit
- Koenders: Today’s crises require flexible diplomacy
- Budget Day (Prince's Day)