Netherlands embassy in Athens Greece
Currently in the spotlights
The Economy and Trade department fulfills the liaison role on economic level between the Netherlands and Greece in both the public and private sector.
This section contains general information about the Netherlands from statistics and weather to detailed articles on the country’s government, history, society, customs and studying in the Netherlands.
You can find the Embassy of the Kingdom of the Netherlands in Greece also on Facebook and Twitter.
|Address||Leoforos Vassileos Konstantinou 5-7 106 74 Athens Greece Greece|
+30 210 7254900
Register when staying abroad
December 1, 2014
October 23, 2014 The Kingdom of the Netherlands was today elected to the Human Rights Council for the 2015-2017 period by the UN General Assembly. Foreign minister Bert Koenders welcomes the Netherlands’ membership of the council. ‘What happened today underlines the importance the Netherlands places on human rights worldwide,’ said the minister.
- Bert Koenders appointed Minister of Foreign Affairs
- New passports and ID cards for adults valid for 10 years
- Longer processing times for travel document applications in January 2014
- Master class on agrofood entrepreneurship in Orange Grove
- Great respect and deep sympathy on the passing of Nelson Mandela