Netherlands embassy in Athens Greece
Currently in the spotlights
The Economy and Trade department fulfills the liaison role on economic level between the Netherlands and Greece in both the public and private sector.
This section contains general information about the Netherlands from statistics and weather to detailed articles on the country’s government, history, society, customs and studying in the Netherlands.
You can find the Embassy of the Kingdom of the Netherlands in Greece also on Facebook and Twitter.
|Address||Leoforos Vassileos Konstantinou 5-7 106 74 Athens Greece Greece|
+30 210 7254900
September 30, 2014 On Wednesday, September 17, 2014 the EASE members had the opportunity to meet with the Ambassador of the Netherlands, Jan T. Versteeg, at his residence. Ambassador Versteeg expressed his thanks to the CEO’s for their interest in the Netherlands. He emphasized that the commercial ties between the two countries have a long history, and are set to have a bright future.
January 29, 2014 As of 9 March 2014, new passports and identity cards for adults will be valid for 10 years. Documents for minors under the age of 18 will remain valid for five years, as before. The new fees for travel documents and ID cards will take effect on the same date.
- Longer processing times for travel document applications in January 2014
- Master class on agrofood entrepreneurship in Orange Grove
- Great respect and deep sympathy on the passing of Nelson Mandela
- President of the Eurogroup, Jeroen Dijsselbloem, gave this year's Europe House Lecture in the Hague
- Ambassador Jan Versteeg visited Heraklion, Crete (17 & 18 October)